What Information Does Shoppers’ View Collect and Why?
Information You Voluntarily Give Us:
You may be required to register and create an account (“Account”) to use certain areas of our Site. The email address and password used to create your Account can be used for the Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and are responsible for any activities that occur under your Account.
Information from Third Parties:
Shoppers’ View may obtain additional information from third parties and add it to information we have collected from you.
How Does Shoppers’ View Use Your Information?
We may use Personal Information and other information collected automatically for a variety of purposes, including, without limitation, to:
- provide you with the requested services or respond to your inquiries;
- conduct surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other special promotions;
- monitor consumer interest in our products and services;
- troubleshoot problems that may arise on the Site;
- protect against fraud or other criminal activity on the Site and other websites;
- customize your user experience on the Site;
- notify you of product or service offerings that we think may be of interest to you;
- assist us in tailoring our product lines, service offerings and the content of the Site to our customers’ needs;
- improve the accuracy of our customer database;
- increase our understanding of our customer database;
- increase our understanding of our customers;
- identify potential new customers;
- and tailor our advertising to our customers.
We may share your Personal Information, including, without limitation, your name, and email address with third-party advertising partners and their service providers in order to deliver to you banner advertisements and other advertising tailored to your interests when you visit certain websites.
Email Opt Out:
From time to time, Shoppers’ View may notify you by email of special promotions, changes to the Site, or products or service offerings that we think may be of special interest to you. If you decide you no longer want to receive emails notifying you of this information, please follow the instructions in the promotional message.
If you prefer not to allow us to use “cookies” to collect information, you can disable the cookies by turning them off in your browser, although some areas of the Site may not function properly if you do.
Advertising Opt Out:
To learn more about the use of your information for advertising or to choose not to have your information used by our third-party advertising partners by opting out, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative by clicking here.