Shoppers’ View is pleased to announce our 8th annual writing contest with two grand prizes of $100 each! Come on writers – put on your creative thinking caps! While you are making those holiday shopping lists, take that figurative pen and paper and write a winning essay to help finance your shopping spree!
1. To enter, write an essay up to 500 words. You can choose from one of four topics:
- What are the top three things that every business should do to ensure excellent customer service?
- If you were trying to convince your best friend to become a mystery shopper, what would you say?
- If you owned a business, what would you want your mystery shoppers to look for?
- Describe a job that you think is underappreciated.
2. Entries will be judged on creativity, spelling, and proper grammar usage.
3. Two $100 Prize winners will be announced on our Shoppers’ View’s Facebook page on Friday, December 16, 2016 (www.facebook.com/shoppersview, become a fan while you are there!)
4. Only registered shoppers with Shoppers’ View (www.shoppersview.com/shoppers) are eligible to win (go ahead… sign up if needed!).
5. Deadline for entering is Monday, December 5, 2016 at 11:59 pm EST. Please email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline and should include your name, email address, and Shopper ID at the top of the entry. All entries will receive an email stating their essay was received.
6. Limit of one entry per person and entries from previous years cannot be resubmitted.
Please feel free to post this info where other mystery shoppers gather. Have fun!
Prize money will be awarded via PayPal on December 16, 2016.